The Science and Technology Liaison Offices of Wallonia-Brussels International in Switzerland and Canada, in close collaboration with the SPW-Recherche, EEN Wallonia, Innosuisse, the National Research Council Canada and with the support of the Wagralim (BE) and CleantechAlps (CH) clusters, had the pleasure to organise an international R-D matchmaking event on Agritech & bio-solutions on 25 April 2023.
Related to the EUREKA | EUROSTARS funding programs, this virtual activity focused on:
- Providing key information on the Eureka / Eurostars funding programs as essential tools to support Research & Innovation collaborations between Walloon companies, universities as well as research centres and their counterparts in Switzerland and Canada ;
- 9 high-quality pitches from Academia & industrial partners ;
- 20 B2B meetings.
In total, this event gathered 50 participants from Wallonia-Brussels, Canada, and Switzerland.
Presentations are available on the virtual platform.
Eureka and Eurostars in a nutshell and funding rules:
- Eric Holdrinet -National Research Council Canada
- Colette John - Innosuisse
- Fabrice Quertain - SPW Recherche
R&D collaboration opportunities (pitch proposals)
- Philippe Jacques & Jean-Yves Parfait - Université de Liège & Multitel (BE)
- Evgeny Bogdanov - Gamaya (CH)
- Guillaume Wegria - Fyteko (BE)
- Hélène Iven - Digit Soil AG (CH)
- Matthias Gosselin - Haute Ecole Condorcet (BE)
- Guillaume Deleixhe - Kitozyme (BE)
- Nicolas Weber - Voltiris (CH)
- Paulo Refinetti - REM Analytics (CH)
- Jennifer Moriconi - Yulcom (BE)
For any additional information, feel free to reach: